Friday, May 11, 2018

May guest designer... Anne-Liesse!


Freckled Fawn is a craft and stationery brand founded in January 2012. Owners AesaLina and Richard Compton strive to create products that put a whimsical twist on modern trends. While Freckled Fawn's foundation is paper crafting, we continue to cross-pollinate our products between many industries. Freckled Fawn has transformed from a small boutique to an internationally-recognized craft brand.

Please welcome Anne-Liesse as our double page guest designer!

My name is Anne-Liesse, and I had a great time guest designing this two-page spread for May. I live in North Carolina, and have done so for the last 13 years. I am a teacher, wife and mother and I have been scrapbooking for more than 18 years. I rubber stamped cards and made hand crafted mini books before that. I love the color and the visual texture of scrapbooking. It just makes me happy to make pretty pages with pretty paper and tell stories along with it.

I so enjoyed working with this great sketch, and I hope you do, as well.







5 comments:

  1. Welcome and very cool photos you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had so much fun using them with this sketch!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being this month’s guest designer! Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to have the opportunity to guest design. It was such a fun and inspiring sketch! I hope you’ll Try it out!

      Delete
  3. very beautiful and so lovely card :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.