Sunday, April 29, 2018

new DT members!

I know it's the middle of the current design team term, but due to family obligations, we had some DT members resign their positions.

Please welcome Sam to the single page team! She will be with us through the remainder of the year!

Hi, my name is Samantha (everyone calls me Sam), and I live in Northamptonshire in the UK with my husband and my 2 children.

I’ve always been into crafting, but I discovered Scrapbooking when my daughter was 3 weeks old, and the rest is history as they say!!

Scrapbooking is my passion and keeps me sane.  I was on the Design Team for Scrapbook Magazine and Craftaholics R Us, and I’m really looking forward to working alongside the talented DT for Stick it Down!

and please welcome Ruth to our card team! She has beautiful cards on her blog full of bright color an colored beautifully!


This is Ruth, I have been doing scrapbooking and card making since 2010, my blog is called My Hobby My Art.  My style is C&S but I love to try and learn more styles and techniques. I am so trilled to be part of the SID team!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome and so glad you have joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have joined the team! I can’t wait to see your cards Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.