Friday, May 19, 2017

May guest designer... Deanna!

Welcome Deanna as our single page guest designer for May!



Hey everyone! I'm Deanna, married to my high school sweetheart Brad for 38 years. We have 3 adult kids who have given us 9 beautiful grandkids whom I adore and enjoy scrapping about. Although I think I've always saved memorabilia and kept scrapbooks, my oldest granddaughter is actually the reason I started scrapping 16 years ago like I do now. I ran across a scrapbooking site online and thought it would be such a wonderful way to preserve memories for her. I love working with and trying different brands and techniques! I'm an embellie junkie and a page is never complete without the perfect accents! Other things I enjoy doing are walking, biking, and traveling. I'm really honored to be a Guest Designer at Stick it Down this month!


Here's our May sketch:


and here is Deanna's page:




If you'd like to become a guest designer for us in the future, just play along with any of our challenges this month. We choose one winner from each sketch to come back and join us.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.